Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a Wrap


It is well overdue I know but here's a quick update on "The Amazing World of Gumball". On the 15th January at 5pm Bouldermedia finished work on the first series of Gumball, for Cartoon Network. I would like to say a big gigantic NICE ONE to all of the people especially at Boulder who worked their asses off to get this show completed. When I said before the show looks amazing....it's seriously looks amazing. I can't wait for the airing to see how it is received, very exciting stuff. I have been lucky enough to have seen the final fully finished episodes one by one and each one gets better and better. That's all I can really say about that. So sit tight (till September, I am told) and look forward to "The Amazing World of Gumball".
Here is an article that was writen on the Animation Ireland website about the show if your interested.

No comments: