Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011

What a year it has been...busy is an understatement. This goes down in the records for the worst year for posting ever but a really good year for Boulder. 2012 is going to be pretty busy too by the looks of things. Which I am not complaining about by no means but maybe I can manage my time better so as to keep myself doing at least a doodle a month for the blog. Amonst other creative things I have been working on and slowly but surely hope to share early in the New Year.


Happy Christmas to everybody who stops by and I look forward to what the New Year has to hold.
I have so much up me sleeve....

ToodlePip
Gillbo
x

2 comments:

Fran Johnston said...

Happy Crimbo to you too Gilly! lovely pic. Hope for more in the new year.

Tim Dowling said...

Cool! can't wait to see some new work! Hope u guys had a great xmas! :)