Monday, April 13, 2009

Real Life Monsters



Had a very quite Easter so rather than stuffin' myself with easter eggs I decided I would try my hand at makin' one of my little monsters into a real monster. I haven't really used a sewing machine properly before so it was vwery,vwery interesting. At one stage I had sown his arm on the insideout part....DOH! He is kinda bockety here and there and alot of everywhere but I think that adds character (well, that's what I'm sticking too).

Oh and his arms are suposed to be that long and his legs that short....a few people have said did ye mix the arms up on the legs? Nope, that was intentional!!!

4 comments:

Fran Johnston said...

excellent Gill! great to see one of your creations come to life.

Stephen Mooney said...

Sooo cool

justdoodleit said...

These are the cutest monsters!

Lisa said...

Aww, he's super cute. You could sell these, I'd so buy one.